Uniform ACU Set
A uniform set that belongs to a series of uniform products by Specna Arms, offered in multiple camofluage patterns, as well as uniform colours. Sewn using solid NYCO material, a mixture of polyester and cotton - 65/35. Ensures good ventilation, at the same time granting high resistance to damage due to reinforcing Rip-stop structure. In addition, the material has limited wateproofness (however considerably higher compared to pure cotton) as well as a tendency for fast drying. As a result, stain removal is considerably easier. The set consists of a blouse and pants.
- a cut well known from ACU patterns
- a blouse with zipper closure
- velcro regulated cuffs
- pockets with velcro closure
- 2 slant pockets on the chest
- 2 pockets on arms
- a high velcro collar
- a row of velcro panels on pockets and chest for patches, designations, etc.
- a cut well known from ACU patterns (8 pockets)
- cargo velcro pockets, regulated with a drawstring
- additional pockets on calves
- additional butt pads
- drawstrings in the belt and at the end of each leg
- wide button belt loops, allowing for equipping stiff tactical belts
|Size||[Pants] Inseam||[Pants] Full Lenght||[Pants] Waistline||[Blouse] Sleeve lenght (outside)||[Blouse] Chest||[Blouse] Full Lenght|
ATTENTION! Real measurements may slightly vary than those given in the table, depending on specific delivery/batch of clothing.