Direct Action® Dust® backpack
Direct Action® Dust® is 20-liter capacity backpack which feels good for both EDC and basic tactical duties. The main compartment features hydration bladder pocket with center tube exit and zipped mesh pocket. Thanks to padding it can be used for safely carrying multiband radio devices or notebook (15''). Front zipped pocket includes transparent map pocket, hook&loop closure mesh pocket and organizer for small essentials.
Additional side pockets can carry small and flat items, after unzipping fit standard U.S. canteen. Laser-cutted system compatible with MOLLE/PALS makes the backpack not only fully modular, but also still maintains low profile look. Suspension system is based on comfortable shoulder straps and internal stiffener in the back. Made of durable 500D Cordura® nylon fabric with water resistant coating.
Combat Vent System®, the innovative ventilation system used in backpacks, and provides increased comfort for their users. Made of contoured foam profiles with multiple air channels that are combined with airy mesh, CVS® keeps the pack off the back, which enhances air circulation preventing heat build-up and sweating, while the stiff foam ensures comfort and stability.
- Laser-cut slits MOLLE/PALS system
- Two-way YKK® zipper closures
- Main compartment features mesh and hydration pockets
- One external additional pocket
- Two small side pockets
- Additional back compartment for hydration bladder
- Padded sleeve adapted for secured carrying 15'' notebook
- Paracord drag handle
- Quick release shoulder straps
- D-Ring attachment points
- Side retention straps with buckles
- Detachable hip belt
- hook&loop panel (12 x 8 cm) for ID patches
- Duraflex® - WooJin buckles
- YKK® zippers