Nomex® Operator Gloves
Claw Gear is a Swiss manufacturer of really high quality military equipment using most advanced technologies and solution. The products are designed and manufactured in such a way so as to endure the most harsh conditions of the modern battlefield. Claw Gear’s task is to deliver to the client equipment that will provide protection and at the same time raise its effectiveness. The location of the company itself influences the final product - it is located at the base of the Alps, which gives the manufacturer essential for choosing right materials and solutions inspiration. Their products are described as Premium Military Equipment.
The gloves are made from Nomex, an advanced material designed by DuPont consortium. It is a breathing, flame and high temperature resistant fabric that does not melt when set on fire and begins to deteriorate when subjected to temperatures exceeding 427 degrees Celsius. The inside of a hand, wrist’s base, knuckle and finger surface - these elements were all made from oxhide.
Most important features include:
- leather construction for increased durability
- DuPont Nomex fabric that increases resistance to flames and high temperatures as well as so-called flash fires.
- double stitches in most vulnerable spots, which increases overall durability
- natural oxhide on hands provides better friction, grip stability and comfort.
- resistance to high temperatures up to 427 degrees Celsius
- the wrist shape allows for usage of a watch and provides the possibility of fast removal/ putting on of the gloves.