FORESTA Mosquito Repellent
FORESTA is a long lasting and effective agent in the form of liquid cream in an atomizer against mosquito bites. Intended for use by people requiring effective protection from mosquitos in difficult outside conditions.
High effectiveness and long time effects (up to 12 hours) were achieved thanks to the usage of two active anti-mosquito substances in high concentration: DEET 30% and IR3535® 20%. DEET is the most commonly used bug repellent. It repels, for instance, mosquitos, blackflies, common horse flies, or tsetse flies. IR3535® (Insect Repellent 3535) is a bug repellent against mosquitos, ticks, horse and ordinary flies (theoretically it can also repel lice, bees and wasps).
Heavy, greasy base guarantees durability of application and long lasting effects. Thanks to it, the product in the form of liquid cream allows substances to be released more slowly and to remain on skin for longer period of time, thus prolonging the effects of the product.
- a repelling agent against mosquitos and other bugs
- lasts for up to 12 hours
- active anti-mosquito substances in high concentration: DEET 30%, IR3535® 20%
- heavier, more greasy base guarantees durability of application
- light consistency allows for very comfortable use
- intended for direct skin application
- applied using a comfortable atomizer
Prior to use, familiarize yourself with the contents of the label. It contains detailed information about the method of usage of the agent and limitations, very important for health.