Ranger trousers have 16 pockets! Sewn from a combination of different materials (50% polyester 50% cotton, 3% spandex), which is characteristic for its high durability to tearing and abrasion. In addition, the material was covered with a layer of Teflon from Dupont company, which makes the trousers stainproof.
The girth of the trousers (commonly they would be called without a doubt cargo pants) features a sewn-in elastic strip that increases the fitness of the trousers to the wearer’s individual silhouette properties. The fly is a zipper from a renowned Japanese brand YKK® and a snap from Prym®.
Front belt loops feature handles in the lower part for things like snap hooks. Reinforcements in the form of additional layer of material on butt cheeks, the fly, leg sleeve and pocket edges prolong the lifetime of spots especially vulnerable to wear and tear.
Feature 16 pockets:
- two deep, front. slant pockets with reinforced edges
- two small thigh pockets for a cell phone or a spare magazine
- two large, side, Cargo (thigh) pockets with a snap and button closures
- ID pockets (on both Cargo pockets) with a YKK™ zipper closure for documents and flat, miscellaneous items
- pockets for a pen in the upper part of the cargo pocket
- pockets for a pent (on both cargo pockets)
- pockets for items like: GPS receiver, cell phone, communicator, 20-bullet M4/M16 magazine (on both cargo pockets)
- two back pockets with hooks&loops closure with the ability to gain rapid access is suitable for storing maps, documents, etc.
Cargo pants are characteristic for their modern cut, functionality, high quality of materials used, which guarantees durability in every conditions.