Military Intelligence Tracer Unit - M.I.T.
An advanced electronic device in the form of a silencer by G&G is the most complex electronic device for ASG replicas.
The device is mountable on a barrel – by default on a 14mm, left-hand thread (CCW). The device is at the same time:
- a unit that illuminates tracer BBs,
- Chronograph that display FPS and m/s values,
- Controller for PEQ laser sights used in LaserTag games (laser is activated by firing of a BB),
- Counter of fired BBs and rate of fire meter.
The device is powered by an in-built Li-Po battery. The set includes a power supply 100-240V~, 50/60Hz, 0.3Amax intended for charging the battery. In-built control circuits prevent overdischarge and overcharge of the device’s battery.
The device features an integrated display with several work modes: stand-by, charge and fully-charged. It fulfill the user interface role, displays the charge level of the battery and values of other measurements.
The set includes:
- cable 2x miniJack 3,5mm for connecting of M.I.T. to PEQ
- power supply 100-240V~, 50/60Hz, 0.3Amax
3D animation from the manufacturer below: