Profile Airsoft™ Goggles with Cortex Clip™ Cover
Intended for airsoft players. Cortex Clip™ was designed in order to provide the best protection together with an innovative ventilation system and nose protection. Attachable to a flagship goggle model Profile NVG™ designed in cooperation with members of elite US special forces units (USSOCCOM).
Goggles provide ballistic protection in a high standard significantly exceeding the requirements of following norms: U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-DTL-43511D (Clause 3.5.10), ANSI Z87.1-2010, U.S. Federal OSHA and CE EN 166 BTKN 34.
Thoroughly designed ventilation system on the entire surface minimalizes the steaming-over effect. Profile Airsoft™ goggles in order to provide maximum level of ventilation lack the foam present in Profile NVG™ on ventilation holes.
Elastic frame of the goggles easily adapts to the shape of the user’s face and at the same time is easy to clean.
Outrigger™ Strap System allows for comfortable wearing and adaptation of the goggles to various available helmets.
- ESS Modular Technology™ allows to rapidly and easily exchange the goggles components: visor, frame or the strap
- Removable Cortex Clip™ cover with additional nose protection for airsoft players
- Outrigger™ Strap System that guarantees excellent fit of the goggles to a helmet
- Super wide field of vision
- Resistance to damage and deformation, exchangeable, first optic class, ballistic, 2,8mm thick visor made from polycarbonate
- Deformation-free visor that guarantees 100% UVA and UVB protection
- ClearZone™ FlowCoat technology that protects the visor from scratches and steaming over
- Ventilated, elastic frame
- Lack of foam in ventilation holes in order to provide maximum degree of ventilation
- A comfort-increasing OpFoam™ anti-bacterial lining that fits tightly to the user’s face
- Elastic strap for comfortable circumference adjustment
- URX™ and P-2B™ correction inserts are available
- Visor Material: Polycarbonate
- Visor Thickness: 2,8 mm
- Visor Colour: Transparent, Visible Light Transmission: 89%
- Frame Colour: Black
- Strap Colour: Black
- Visor Measurements:
• Length: 161 mm
• Width in the Widest Place: 70,2 mm
• Width in the Narrowest Place: 37,9 mm
• Width at the Visor Ends: 38,4 mm
- Frame Measurements with Cortex Clip™ cover:
• Length: 208 mm
• Width in the Widest Place: 93,8 mm
• Width in the Narrowest Place: 77,2 mm
• Thickness: 28 - 52 mm
- Strap Width: 34 mm
- Maximum Length of the Stretched Strap: 520 mm
- Weight of Complete Goggles: 150g
FILTERS: 100% UVA/UVB
- compliant with American Civil Norm ANSI Z87.1- 2010
- complaint with American Military Norm MIL SPEC MIL-DTL-43511D (Clause 3.5.10)
- CE marking, according to European norms CE EN 166 BTKN 34
- compliant with US Federal OSHA
THE SET INCLUDES:
- frame with a strap
- transparent Clear visor
- Cortex Clip™ cover
- black, micro-fibre cloth bag for storing and cleaning
ESS VISOR CARD
We invite you to familiarize yourself with Visor Card by ESS, which presents visible light factor (VLT) for all visor models produced by that company. It is helpful in choosing the visor colour with regard to the environment where it will be used.
ESS (Eye Safety Systems) is an American company specializing in the manufacture of glasses and protective goggles. Its products are used everywhere, where highest degree ballistic eye protection is required. ESS products are unbelievably popular among soldiers, firefighters, medical workers and emergency responders all around the globe.
All products provide uncompromising protection and safety for sight, their visors fulfill military ballistic norms and many of them were developed in collaboration with US army. The entire production process is monitored by Quality Management System (ISO 9001).