StrikeFire II Red/Green Reflex Sight
New, smaller and more precise. Vortex StrikeFire II allows for rapid target acquisition and fire thus ending your hunting escapade with a success. The sights structure is durable, resistant to damage and water, and endures without any problems 1000 shots from a Magnum 375 H&H.
- multilayer optics - improved light transmission thanks to a multilayer anti-reflective coating on all glass surfaces
- red or green illumination - capable of switching between red and green dot for better contrast with the environment
- 30 mm tube - provides easier vertical and horizontal adjustment as well as increased resistance than an inch tube
- one-piece tube - grain aluminium casing increases durability and water resistance
- additional high ring - the set includes a 40 mm high ring. Most often used for Flat Top AR15 adapter.
- water resistance - due to the usage of seals, optical elements will not come into contact with water or dust
- dew formation resistance - nitrogen filling causes better anti-dew qualities and water resistance
- no parallax error - allows for quick firing without having to close one eye, no parallax phenomenon
- operating temperature - from -40 to +60 degrees Celsius
- unlimited eye distance (no critical distance from the eye, which makes fast target acquisition possible)
- adjustable dot illumination intensity - allows to adjust the intensity of light depending on current conditions
- automatic stand-by mode - 12 hour stand-by mode improves battery lifetime
- battery lifetime - 6000 hours when operating on lowest setting and 300 hours when on highest
- zoom: 1x
- lens diameter: 30 mm
- eye distance: unlimited
- gradual adjustment: 1/2 MOA
- max. height adjustment: 100 MOA
- max. inlet adjustment: 100 MOA
- red dot sight
- lens and eyepiece cover
- 2 x CR2354 battery
Lifetime warranty* - if anything happens with your scope - Vortex will repair it or exchange for a new one.
* The warranty does not include loss, theft or purposeful damage as well as cosmetic damage not influencing the operation of the product.
Montaż teleskopu to ta część instrumentu, która łączy tubus teleskopu z jego podstawą.
RIS 22 mm
|Propulsion / Powered by:|