Crossfire II 4-12x40 1” Scope
Clearer, more durable and brighter - such is the new Crossfire II 4-12x40 AO 1” scope by Vortex. Due to completely new project, the scope exceeds all norms of exploitation in this price range. Bright and vivid image, fast focus, multi-layer lens coat and improved MOA adjustment provide optimal efficiency during usage. Crossfire II scopes are made entirely from anodized duraluminium, which makes them incredibly resistant to damage and practically indifferent to gun recoil. Nitrogen filling allows the scope to be completely impervious to fogging over and sealed construction makes it waterproof.
Dead-Hold BDC reticle simplifies firing adjustment and eliminates the need for application of subsequent corrections. Intended for any kind of shooting or hunting, on various distances, meaning everywhere where the need for long aiming is vital. In addition, parallax adjustment system (AO) provides maximum precision, even in the case of small targets.
- anti-reflective coatings
- single-piece tube
- smooth zoom regulation
- anodized duraluminium casing
- increased durability to gun recoil
- addition anti-sunlight protection (sunshader)
- eye relief - 9.9 - 11.9 cm
- Field of View: 8 - 3 m /100 m
- tuba - 1”
- turret - low
- gradual adjustment 1/4 MOA
- max. height adjustment - 50 MOA
- max. inlet adjustment - 50 MOA
Lifetime warranty* - if anything happens with your scope - Vortex
will repair it or exchange for a new one.
* The warranty does not include loss, theft or purposeful damage as well as cosmetic damage not influencing the operation of the product.
The set includes:
- sunshader - anti-sunlight protection
- eyepiece and lens covers
- cleaning cloth
|Lens diameter [mm]:|
This is a value that includes the weight of the replica, magazine and other accessories that are include in set without a battery, charger, cleaning rod, etc., etc.
Montaż teleskopu to ta część instrumentu, która łączy tubus teleskopu z jego podstawą.
|Type of crosshair:|