Crossfire II 3x9-50 1” Scope
Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x50 1” scope is
clearer and more durable and its illuminated V-BRITE reticle is a
real asset. Due to completely new project, the scope exceeds all norms of
exploitation in this price range. Bright and vivid image, fast focus,
multi-layer lens coat and improved MOA adjustment provide optimal
efficiency during usage. Crossfire II scopes are made entirely from
anodized duraluminium, which makes them incredibly
resistant to damage and practically indifferent to gun recoil.
Nitrogen filling allows the scope to be completely impervious to fogging
over and sealed construction makes it waterproof.
Illuminated V-BRITE Reticle
V-Plex format in combination with battery-powered electronics are responsible for the reticle’s illumination. The scope is great for hunting and shooting, especially when light quality is not sufficient.
- anti-reflective coatings
- single-piece tube
- smooth zoom regulation
- anodized duraluminium casing
- water resistant
- increased durability to gun recoil
- eye relief - 9.6 - 11.1 cm
- Field of View: 10 - 4 m / 100 m
- tuba - 1”
- turret - low
- gradual adjustment 1/4 MOA
- max. height adjustment - 60 MOA
- max. inlet adjustment - 60 MOA
Lifetime warranty* - if anything happens with your scope - Vortex
will repair it or exchange for a new one.
* The warranty does not include loss, theft or purposeful damage as well as cosmetic damage not influencing the operation of the product.
The set includes:
- eyepiece and lens covers
- cleaning cloth