U-sonic 9308.245 Protective Goggles
Pioneer goggles with full visibility providing unique comfort. Combination of two distinct materials (hard/soft components) means that the pressure is never an issue, even during prolonged periods of wearing. Soft, elastic components adapt to individual curves of the user’s face providing complete side protection, even when used with corrective glasses. Exceptional air circulation provides pleasant internal environment. Other key features of these goggles are sports appearance, panoramic field of view and easy-to-change lenses.
wide field of view goggles providing unique comfort
- combination of hard and soft components that adapt to the user’s face creating soft and efficient seals around the eyes
- Uvex supravision lens coating technology - protection against misting over on the inside of the lenses, resistance to scratch formation on the outside, durability - they do not wash off
- wide, fully adjustable, high quality strap provides pressure-free adaptation, even during prolonged periods of wearing
- extensive side protection around the eyes, even when used with corrective glasses
- intermediate air circulation creates a pleasant internal environment
- sports, ski appearance with panoramic field of view
- exchangeable lenses
- soft materials provide compatibility with masks and other means of personal protection
- can be used with corrective glasses
Optic class of lenses is determined based on their optical parameters. Face and eye protection measures are divided into 3 classes. Lenses of the 1 optic class are intended for continuous usage (as such these glasses can be used also as protective glasses for every day use), while class 3 glasses - for short-term use.
The aforementioned is a top quality product that has undergone stress tests appropriate for its durability class. The manufacturer guarantees resistance to impact of solid objects within its durability class or granted certificates. Despite all this, in case of inadequate adjustment of the product, usage of this eye protection does not exclude bodily harm, for instance, resulting from the BB finding its way under the protective glass when ricocheting. That is why prior to use, it is recommended to properly adjust the eye protection to the individual needs of the user. Protective qualities of the product can also be subject to change as a result of improper use and maintenance of the aforementioned product, for instance, by cleaning the lenses with improper agents. The vendor does not bear any responsibility for bodily harm that may result from improper adjustment and/or usage of the product.