MATILDA Backpack® - Nylon - Coyote Brown
Matilda is the unofficial anthem of Australia. The phrase does not describe a dance
but romantic wandering with Matilda - in this case - our backpack Bushcraft is
nothing else but wandering and enjoying the nature’s embrace. This kind of
activity requires a backpack capable of storing everything needed on the road.
This project was inspired by probably the
most popular and most often developed construction - the ALICE backpack.
Every external pocket, aside from the flap with a buckle, features its own collar that when closed, protects the contents from getting lost. All pockets are pass-through. This allows for the carrying of an axe behind them. The main flap features two large pockets for handy items. From the inside, the flap has a mesh pocket with a zipper. The flap has two buckles. Additional MOLLE / PALS pockets can be attached to the backpack in several places: on the sides, in the front and inside on the special panel. The sides of the backpack have two compression belts that can be used for the attachment of, for instance, a sleeping pad. The bottom of the backpack also features belts that can be used for the same purpose. In order to reduce the weight of the construction, Cordura® 500D was combined with Nylon 210D. Such a combination guarantees a durability in key places. The load-bearing system is based on back stiffener with polymer with pads made of breathable mesh as well as anatomically-profiled suspenders. The set includes a removable waist belt with PALS cells.
- carrying handle
- reinforced in key places (e.g. at the bottom of the main compartment)
- stiff back
- comfortable load-bearing system
- ergonomic, comfortable suspenders with the ability of fast detachment
- external MOLLE / PALS panels for the attachment of additional pockets
- side compression belts
- two pockets with zippers on the flap: external pocket and internal mesh pocket
- hook and loop fastener panel for easy personalization
- double main compartment adjustment (drawstring with a stopper)
- internal tape loops divided into six cells for the attachment of inserts or MOLLE / PALS pockets
- compatible with hydration bladders
- three external pockets with buckles and adjustable drawstrings
- removable, adjustable waist belt
- YKK® zippers
- designed in cooperation with Survivaltech.pl